Label Printer & Finisher Operator
Full time / day shift Mon – Fri
Aero Healthcare has a vision to be the accepted global leader in the first aid and consumer wound care sector, manufacturing products that deliver superior outcomes and generate strong brand loyalty. Our brand is trusted and respected both in Australia and internationally. We are currently seeking a reliable and switched on experienced Label Printer & Finisher Operator to join our Armidale production team.
This Print role involves pre-press, print, finishing & digital die-cutting for small to medium size runs.
- CMYK digital label reel-to-reel print machinist experience
- Previous Prepress and Finisher experience in self-adhesive labels preferable
- Prior knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Corel Draw beneficial
- An understanding of design consistency and be able to maintain high standards
- Mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work as a team
The successful candidates will subscribe to our values of Integrity, Professionalism, Innovation and Energy and possess the skills to work effectively in a small team and will be reliable, punctual and enthusiastic.
- The opportunity to work for a successful and international company.
- An excellent work environment and supportive management
- Ongoing role
- Great hourly rate.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply now.