- 8-year warranty
- Semi-Automatic Shock Delivery
- Easy to Follow Visual and Verbal Guides
- Advanced Technology
- Single Battery/Electrode in one replaceable cartridge
In making a decision as to which Automated External Defibrillator (AED) to purchase, you need to carefully consider the 4 links in the internationally accepted chain of survival – otherwise your investment might be an unwise one. These links are:
- Early Access – (i.e. someone has to be there to help)
- Early CPR
- Early Defibrillation
- Early Advanced Care – (i.e. the victim needs to receive hospitalisation).
Integrated real-time CPR feedback
Provides real-time visual and verbal feedback to the rescuer on the rate of CPR compressions during an SCA resuscitation, without the use of an accelerometer.
Portable and lightweight
Most portable AED with its light weight (2.83 lb) and compact footprint.
Clinically validated technology
Proprietary electrode technology and SCOPE biphasic technology, a low energy escalating waveform, that automatically adjusts for differences in patient impedance.
Highest level of protection against dust and water
Offers unmatched ruggedness with its high IP56 rating.